Here’s some key highlights of my life’s journey:
- Born into a wonderful family
- Raised on Rainy Lake on the Minnesota/Ontario border
- Classical violinist and old-time fiddler
- Beat the Iowa State Fiddle Champion at a contest
- Degree in Nutritional Sciences
- Served a 2-year full-time volunteer mission for my church
- Honored to be married to the lovely Laurel Taylor Hilke
- Proud father of four fantastic children
- Worked 31 years for a Fortune 5 company
- Owner of Hilke Enterprises
- Chief Operations Officer (COO) at Puratae
- Always searching to learn and progress to be a better me
I hope you enjoy your time here on my website/blog. I’ll look forward to your comments in my blog posts that are of interest to you!
~ Bob Hilke Jr.